Bisodol Indigestion Relief TabletsOut of date information, search another
BISODOL INDIGESTION RELIEF TABLETS -
a unique triple action formula to provide effective, rapid relief from acid indigestion, heartburn and trapped wind.
Dosage: Suck or chew one or two tablets as required. Not recommenced for children
under 12 years. If symptom^pe^^, please consult your doctor. If you are pregnant talk to your doctor before using this medicine. READ INSIDE THIS LABEL BEFORE FIRST USE. rem—e DISc under cap —If —sing do NOT USE.
Each tabl—Sontains: calciu—ferb.
:mft light mag. carbarn . bicarbonate 64mg.
sod. bicarbonate 64mg.^
18mg per tablet.
Also conta s • • 4
Do not store above 25°C KEEPfUMFME REAM — AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
Forest Laboiatories m m UK Ltd., DartfonJ, Kent,
da2 4Hl.UK 4! • 4
Malta MA 003/01401 P9944
worsening of symptoms.
This is called rebound hyperacidity. Consult your doctor if this symptom does not go away.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your pharmacist.
Like all medicines, Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some patients may experience side effects such as constipation or diarrhoea. If any of the side effects get serious or last more than a
few days, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
5. HOW TO STORE BISODOL INDIGESTION RELIEF TABLETS
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not store above 25°C. Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask
your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. FURTHER INFORMATION What Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets contain
The active substances are calcium carbonate 522mg, light magnesium carbonate 68mg and sodium bicarbonate 64mg.
The other ingredients are saccharin sodium, maize starch, sucrose, calcium stearate and peppermint oil flavouring. 11
What Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets look like and contents of the pack
Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets are chewable tablets. They are round, white tablets with Bisodol imprinted on both sides. Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets are available in packs of 20, 30 and 100 tablets.
Forest Laboratories UK Limited, Dartford,
Kent DA2 6SL, UK 12
Brunel Healthcare Manufacturing Ltd, Swadlincote,
Derbyshire DE11 0BB, UK
To listen to or to request a copy of this leaflet in Braille, large print or audio please call, free of charge:
0800 198 5000
Please be ready to give the following information:
Product Bisodol Indigestion Name Relief Tablets
This is a service provided by the Royal National Institute for Blind People.
Calcium Carbonate 522mg, Light Magnesium Carbonate 68mg, Sodium Bicarbonate 64mg.
Read all of this leaflet carefully because it contains important information for you.
This medicine is available without prescription. However, you still need to take Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets carefully to get the best results.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
• You must contact a doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve.
• If any of the side effects get serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
In this leaflet:
1. What Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets are and what they are used for
2. Before you take Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets
3. How to take Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets
6. Further information
1. WHAT BISODOL INDIGESTION RELIEF TABLETS ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE USED FOR
Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets are antacids. They work by neutralising excess stomach acid.
Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets treat the pain and discomfort of acid indigestion, heartburn and trapped wind.
2. BEFORE YOU TAKE BISODOL INDIGESTION RELIEF TABLETS
Do not take Bisodol
Indigestion Relief Tablets
• If you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see Section 6 for ingredients),
• If you have been told the level of phosphate in your blood is low (hypophosphataemia),
• If you have heart or kidney problems.
Take special care with
Bisodol Indigestion Relief
• If you have been told by
your doctor that you are intolerant to some sugars, speak to your doctor before taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets.
• If you are following a controlled sodium diet, you should take into consideration that each tablet contains 18mg of sodium.
Taking other medicines
If you are taking tetracycline antibiotics or iron tablets, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
3. HOW TO TAKE BISODOL INDIGESTION RELIEF TABLETS Dose
• Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
Suck or chew one or two tablets, as required.
• Children under 12 years
If symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor.
If you take more Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets than you should
It is unlikely that they will cause you any harm.
However, you may experience constipation, diarrhoea or feel bloated. Consult your doctor if these symptoms do not go away.
If you stop taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets If you stop taking Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets after you have been taking them for a long time, you may suffer a temporary Information continues on page 9