Carnation Verruca CapsOut of date information, search another
10% w/w salicylic acid
C/T CD &L n M ^
Clinically proven verruca removal
4 MEDICATED PLASTERS AND 1 PROTECTIVE PLASTER
Salicylic Acid 10% w/w
Verruca Caps medicated plasters contain a Salicylic Acid paste that helps to remove verrucas while a felt ring relieves pressure.
the removal of Verrucas.
For external use only.
Do not use:-
- if you are diabetic
- if skin close to the verruca is inflamed or broken
- if you are using any other medicated product to treat your verruca
- to treat more than 3 verrucas at a time
- for any other purpose than the removal of verrucas
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- if you have gangrene
- after the expiry date
Seek medical advice before use:-
- on children under 6 or adults over 50 to check that the condition is a verruca
- if you have a circulatory disorder
- if you are pregnant
Date of Information June 2013 PL00089/0008
1. For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
2. Take a medicated plaster from its sachet and remove the backing paper.
3. Firmly apply the medicated plaster, ensuring that the paste is over the verruca.
4. Change the medicated plaster every two days, cleaning the surrounding area and gently removing any dead skin. Repeat this treatment until all 4 medicated plasters have been used over an 8 day period.
5. When the 4th medicated plaster has been removed, cover the area with the protective plaster to allow healing and prevent infection.
Wait for 4 weeks before repeating treatment if the verruca has not disappeared.
While using this product a mild degree of soreness may be experienced, especially if the verruca is on a weight bearing area of the foot.
Occasionally local irritation or dermatitis (skin rash) may occur. If this happens remove the plaster, clean and dry the area and cover with the protective plaster. Do not repeat treatment.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
apeji p0j0;s|60j b s\ uoiibujbo
■pueibug 'jak 698
spueipiH psa/Vt Tiriqpio 'peorj lavrpeoia
'PH 'oa >p pieuag ijosxri:] jaP|olj 00U0011 pnpojd pue j0jn]oejnuB|/\|
• • • • •
• • •
• z • • •
• • “ • • •
• • •