Ear Wax Remover Drops
important information for you.
This medicine is available without prescription.
However, you still need to use Golden Ear Drops
carefully to get the best results from them.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
• You must contact a doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve.
• If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
1. What Golden Ear Drops are and what they are used for
2. Before you use Golden Ear Drops
3. How to use Golden Ear Drops
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Golden Ear Drops
6. Further information
Golden Ear Drops are used to loosen and remove ear wax and to relieve any pain associated with the wax.
• Do not use if you have an allergy to Soya.
• Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the other ingredients in Golden Ear Drops.
• Do not use if your ear is inflamed or infected.
These drops are for use in the ear only.
• Warm the bottle to body temperature.
• Tilt the head to one side.
• Put a few drops into the ear using the dropper provided.
• Keep the head on one side for at least two minutes and then gently insert a little cotton wool.
• Remove after a few minutes
• Repeat night and morning for a few days until the wax has cleared.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
If you accidentally ingest Golden Ear Drops, seek
Like all medicines, Golden Ear Drops can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
No undesirable effects have ever been reported following use of this product.
If you notice any side effects not listed in the leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
• Protect from heat.
• Do not store above 25°C.
• Store in the original container.
• Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
• The active ingredients are: Eucalyptol 7.5%v/v, Nutmeg Oil 0.4%v/v, Terpineol 2.0%v/v and Arachis Oil 90.1%v/v
• Golden Ear Drops is a solution which is supplied in a 10ml amber glass bottle with a screw on plastic cap with a separate glass dropper.
Bell, Sons & Co. (Druggists) Ltd.
Gifford House Slaidburn Crescent Southport Merseyside PR9 9AL, England.
UK Product licence Number: PL3105/0074 Text Revised: Feb 2008 Ref: C code xxx-xxxx Ver A.