H+Care Haemorrhoid Relief Cream
UK Hcare LEAFLET 4611 0632 v10 06/04/2016
• 2.4 mg tincture of Ca officinalis L.) (1:10), e< Calendula flowers. Ext Ethanol 33% v/v.
• 2.4 mg tincture of Wit virginiana L.) (1:10), e< hazel bark. Extraction
• 1.8 mg tincture of Pec officinalis L.) (1:10), ec root. Extraction solver
Also contains: Purifie paraffin, Cetostearyl alc Methyl parahydroxyben parahydroxybenzoate E What does this mec Nelsons® H+care® haemor white to off-white crear Traditional Herbal R holder and manufai A Nelson & Co Limited, Wimbledon, London, S THR 01175/0403
This leaflet is availab suitable for the blin please telephone +4
This leaflet was last revi
endula flowers (Calendula quivalent to 0.24 mg raction solvent:
ch hazel bark (Hamamelis quivalent to 0.24 mg Witch solvent: Ethanol 55% v/v. ny root (Paeonia uivalent to 0.18 mg Peony t: Ethanol 84% v/v. d water, White soft ohol & PEG-20 stearate, zoate E218, Honey, Propyl 216.
icine look like
rhoid relief cream is a smooth n available in a 30g tube. ,egistration zturer:
5-9 Endeavour Way,
W19 8UH, UK
Certification Mark e on request in formats d & partially sighted, 14 (0)20 8780 4200. sed: April 2016
Please read all of this before using this med important informatio leaflet; you might nee
1. What is this medici
A traditional herbal medic relieve the itching and bu haemorrhoids, based on t
2. Before using this m Do not use this medicine
• you are allergic to any o plants of the Asteraceae such as daisies, marigolc (see section 6).
• you are pregnant or bre
• you are under 18 years o Important informatio the ingredients
• contains cetostearyl alco skin reactions (e.g. cont parahydroxybenzoate (E parahydroxybenzoate (E2 may cause allergic reacti
H*care* haemorrhoid relief cream
leaflet carefully icine, it contains n. Please keep this d to read it again.
ne used for
nal product used to ning associated with raditional use only. edicine f:
: the ingredients or to (Compositae) family Is or artichokes
astfeeding. f age.
n about some of
hol which may cause act dermatitis), Methyl 218) and propyl 16) in this medicine which ons (possibly delayed).
Special warnings an
• Apply only to the an
eyes and mucous mem and nose. Do not swa swallowed, consult yo
• If rectal bleeding occu
• If your symptoms wor any benefit from this m consult your doctor, p healthcare practitioner
3. How to use this m Apply only to the anal Directions
Before first use check tu Pierce tube seal with poi Adults and the elderly and after use. Clean affe wipe or warm water. Dr apply cream up to 3 tim A nozzle is included in t attached to the tube wi Wash the nozzle before Application is particularl bowel movement. Do n than 2 weeks. Not for u years of age. Do not use label / leaflet tells you to
4. Possible side effe Like all medicines, this m effects, although not ev
d precautions for use
il area. Keep away from abrane, such as the mouth low. If accidentally ur doctor.
rs, consult your doctor. sen or if you do not feel nedicine after two week harmacist or qualified
ae seal is not broken. nt in top of cap before use. Wash hands before cted area with a hygienic y the area gently and then es a day, as required. his pack and when l aid rectal application. and after each use. y recommended after a ot use this cream for more ;e in children under 18 more cream than the
edicine can cause side sryone gets them.
Some people experience dryness or other skin reac dermatitis), if you experie discontinue use and cons pharmacist or qualified he Reporting of side effe If you get any side effects listed in this leaflet, consu pharmacist. You can also r via the Yellow Card Schen www.mhra.gov.uk/yellow effects, you can help prov the safety of this medicine
5. How to store this m
• Keep this medicine out o children.
• Do not use after expiry c
• Do not store above 25°C container.
6. Further informatio What is in this medici Active ingredients
This product contains 4 ac 1 g cream contains:
• 2.4 mg tincture of Horse hippocastanum L.) (1:10 Horse-chestnut seed. Ext Ethanol 85% v/v.
tching, burning, redness tion (e.g. allergic contact nce any of these, ult your doctor, althcare practitioner. cts
ncluding those not t your doctor or sport side effects directly e at:
card. By reporting side de more information on
>f reach and sight of
late on carton & tube.
. Store in original
-chestnut seed (Aesculus ), equivalent to 0.24 mg raction solvent: