Hri Stress Relief Tablets
German chamomile flower, valerian root, scullcap herb
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
• Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet, or as your doctor, or pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner has told you.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
• You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks.
• If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
1. What HRI Calm Life is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you take HRI Calm Life
3. How to take HRI Calm Life
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store HRI Calm Life
6. Contents of the pack and other information
This medicine contains three herbs, German chamomile flower, valerian root and scullcap herb, which are the active ingredients.
HRI Calm Life is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with stress such as fatigue, exhaustion and mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
• If you are allergic to German chamomile, valerian, scullcap or to plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients (see section 6)
• If you are under the age of 18 years
• If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
. If you are already taking a medicine for anxiety or sleep
This product is for symptoms of stress. If you feel you may be depressed, please talk to your doctor as you may need a different treatment.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medicines, particularly any other medicines which may make you drowsy, including those obtained without a prescription.
Avoid excessive drinking while taking this medicine as alcohol increases the sedative effects. Pregnancy and breast-feeding
This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Ask your doctor for advice before taking any medicine.
This medicine may affect your ability to drive or using machines. Do not drive or use machines if you are affected.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
For oral use only
Take 1 or 2 tablets three times a day.
Take for 2 - 4 weeks continuously, as any effects may not be seen immediately.
If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 4 weeks, see your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner. If you take more HRI Calm Life than you should
If you take more than the recommended dose, speak to a doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner and take this leaflet with you.
Continue to take your usual dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up.
It does not matter if you have missed a dose, just take the next dose at the right time.
If you have any further questions on taking this medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Nausea or stomach cramps may occur after taking valerian root. The frequency is not known.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or qualified healthcare practitioner.
This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
You can help to make medicines safer by reporting any side effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www. m h r a.gov.u k/yellowc ard. Alternatively you can get a paper yellow card form from your GP’s surgery or pharmacy, or call free phone 0808 100 3352 (availab le 1 0am - 2pm Monday to Friday).
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and labels. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not store above 25 °C. Store in the original packaging.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. This will help to protect the environment.
Each film coated tablet contains: 30 mg German Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita L. flower), 30 mg Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L. root) and 40 mg Scullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora L.) herb
The other ingredients are:
• Tablet core: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, stearic acid
• Tablet coating: hypromellose, talc, yellow iron oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171).
HRI Calm Life are brown oblong tablets. The tablets are available in glass bottles with a polypropylene screw cap.
This product is available in 30, 40, 50, 60 pack sizes. Not all pack sizes may be marketed. Traditional Herbal Registration Holder:
The Herbal Research Company Ltd (trading as Jessup Marketing), 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3XX, UK
Surepharm Services Ltd, Bretby Business Park, Bretby, Burton on Trent, Derby, DE15 0YZ, UK.
If you would like further information about this product please contact Jessup Marketing Email: email@example.com
For a large print, Braille or audio version of this leaflet call 01932 854825.