This m edicine is available without prescription. However you still need to take Waterfall Capsules carefully to get the best results from them.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
• You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptom s worsen or do not improve after 1 week.
• If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any si de effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
1. What Waterfall Capsules are and what they are used for
2. Before you take Waterfall Capsules
3. How to take Waterfall Capsules
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Waterfall Capsules
6. Further information
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve bloating associated with premenstrual water retention, based on traditional use only.
• are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Apiaceae (Umbelliferae) family or to carrots, mugwort, birch or dandelion or to any of the excipients (see Section 6 for a complete list of ingredients).
• are elderly or under 18 years old
• are pregnant or breast feeding
• are taking any other medicines called diuretics, to help relieve water retention.
• have a kidney or heart disorder.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a precription.
Adults : Take 2 capsules in the morning, preferably before meal.
The capsules should be swallowed whole with some water or other liquid.
The use in the elderly and children and adolescents under 18 years of age is not recommended
If symptoms worsen or if you have a fever, spasms, pain on urinating, blood in your urine or if symptoms persist after using the product for one week, a doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
If you take too many capsules, consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Take this leaflet to show them.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you are unsure about anything, consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner for advice.
Like all medicines, Waterfall Capsules can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Stomach irritation including mild colic, nausea and vomiting may occur.
Hypersensitivity (anaphylaxis) has been reported with Boldo leaf.
Allergic reactions to Celery seed in individuals sensitive to certain plants and species including wild carrots, mugwort, birch and dandelion have been reported. Also inflammation in individuals with kidney disease has been reported and skin inflammation and sensitivity to sunlight.
The frequency is not known.
If any of the side effects become serious, or if you notice any side effect not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
You can help make medicines safer by reporting any side effects to the Yellow Card Scheme at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. Alternatively you can get a paper Yellow Card form from your GP's surgery or pharmacy or call freephone 0808 100 3352
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not take Waterfall capsules after the expiry date.
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in the original package.
What Waterfall Capsules contain
Each soft capsule contains: 66 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Boldo leaf (Peumus Boldus Molina) (5:1) Extraction solvents:Ethanol 30% v/v
25 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Celery seed (Apium graveolens L.) (4:1)
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% v/v
The other ingredients are: Safflower Oil Lecithin thin (light) Hydrogenated vegetable oil Beeswax Yellow Juniper Berry Flavouring Glycerin Gelatin
Dark purple oblong soft gel capsules. They are available in amber
glass bottles containing 30, 60, 66, 72, 80, 100 or 125 capsules. Alternatively Waterfall Capsules are available in blister packs of 10, 20, 24 or 30 capsules.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed
Bee Health Ltd Carnaby Bridlington East Yorkshire YO15 3QY This leaflet was last revised 03 / 2012
For a large print, Braille or audio version of this leaflet please telephone: